When only the best will do.
You’re a competitive swimmer. You measure progress in fractions of seconds. When it comes to your swim, you demand the best. This is your pool.
The Elite Endless Pool marks a revolution in pool construction:
Its 7.5-hp pump with dual hydraulic motors drives two custom-designed propellers, moving more than double the water volume of our Original Endless Pool.
The propellers’ extra distance from the outlet grill (itself a spacious 24″x18″) lets the current straighten, so you enjoy an ultra-smooth swim.
The result: the fastest swim current on the market, topping out at a :51/100-yard pace!
The Elite stroke-training system is used daily on the decks of University of Michigan, USC, Harvard, Auburn, Penn State, and SwimMAC Carolina. Now it’s available for residential installation.
Turbulence-free power, high-volume precision… that’s what makes the Elite Endless Pool the choice for top-tier coaches, for great swimmers, and for swimmers who aspire to greatness.
Specifications & Options
- 8′ x 14′ to 10′ x 16′ swimming area
- 39″ standard water depth, 45″ & 51″ optional
- Modular steel construction
- 7.5-hp, two-propeller swim current generator with wireless remote control
- 24″ x 18″ water outlet grill
- Reinforced acrylic water flow and conditioning system
- Three 59″ x 18″ stainless steel VGB compliant suction grills
- High-efficiency circulating pump
- Skimmer filter (removable-cartridge type)
- 4-kW electric heater
- 220-volt, 50-amp power requirement
- Backstroke mirror
- Floor mirror for competitive swimmers
- Many options available (covers, copings, treadmills, etc.)